Mr. Edward Hopkins Pradat
Areas of Legal Practice
2617 8th Street
Tuscaloosa, Alabama 35401
Edward H. Pradat: born Charleston, South Carolina, July 29, 1952; admitted to bar, 1979, Alabama; 1983, U.S. District Court, Northern District of Alabama; 1989, U.S. District Court, Middle District of Alabama.
Education: Birmingham Southern University (B.S., 1974); University of Alabama (J.D., 1978). Annual Speaker: "Divorce and the Family Interim Class," University of Alabama, 1988—. Assistant District Attorney, Tuscaloosa County, 1979-1981. Assistant Municipal Judge, City of Northport, 1981-1988.
Member: Tuscaloosa County Bar Association; Alabama State Bar (Member, Domestic Relations Section); Tuscaloosa Trial Lawyers Association; Alabama Trial Lawyers Association.
Practice Areas: Personal Injury; Criminal Defense; Domestic Relations; Family Law.
Attorney Map Instructions
- Click the above marker for more information and directions.
- Click the Map Satellite & Hybrid buttons in the top right corner of the map to view both satellite and map overlay.
- Drag the map with your mouse, or double-click to center.
- No clicking and waiting for graphics to reload each time you want to view the adjacent parts of a map
- Since these maps are draggable, you can use your mouse or the directional arrows to pan left, right, up and down to see areas that are hidden offscreen. You can also use the slider to zoom in and zoom out.
- It's like having a huge map you can scroll around in.
Search Engine Optimization
Dan Weatherford Sullivan | Create Your Badge